Re: CSV2RDF redraft

On 26/03/14 15:55, Jeni Tennison wrote:
> Andy,
>
> What about in the absence of headers (which aren’t in the core data model)?

Do we have examples of that?

I don't think that CSV files without headers nor annotation information
are much use on the web.  To use the information, you need to know
something.

Otherwise its not "publishing", it's "data exchange" between agreeing
parties.

The best is "col_1", "col_2", ... c.f.
http://shancarter.github.io/mr-data-converter/ then you have to add your
own interpretation.

Should we include a header requirement, or at least a preference, in CDM?

 Andy