Re: Re 2: Minor issues with the FPWD document

Hi. Thanks for spotting the incorrect links. The correct link should be R-UnitMeasurementDefinition. I can't make changes as I'm on the road, could you make sure both ends of the link are consistent with this please? Many thanks. Jeremy

----- Original Message -----
From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:55 AM GMT Standard Time
To: Ceolin, D. <d.ceolin@vu.nl>
Cc: Tandy, Jeremy; Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>; W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Re 2: Minor issues with the FPWD document

Yep, I have removed on the publishing branch, too.

I have also found some minor cross reference issues:

[[[
 • Link to missing anchor: 'R-URIMappings'.
 • Link to missing anchor: 'R-UnitMeasurementDefinition'.
 • Link to missing anchor: 'R-UnitMeasurementDefinition'.
 • Link to missing anchor: 'R-UnitMeasurementDefinition'.
]]]

But I could take care of that (it should be, e.g., R-UnitMeasuretDefinition). Again, these will be merged back to the same branch, do not worry about them.

Ivan