Re: moving the use case document to FPWD

Jeremy and Eric,

I think I have incorporated all the comments in UC#20 (Representing Entities Extracted from Text) and UC#22 (Intelligently Previewing CSV Files), and that should complete the amendments (comments welcome!).
Tomorrow morning I'll give a last check and add UC#21 (Displaying locations of care homes on a map).
Cheers,

Davide

---
Davide Ceolin MSc.