RE: use case data files now in examples directory

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:43:27 +0000
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
CC: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>

Great stuff. Don't forget that I've already had a go at generating some of the target TTL, metadata descriptions and template files in the [conditional matching example][1] we were discussing yesterday.

I expect there are errors ... esp. in the RegExp :-)

Jeremy

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/examples/conditional-matching-in-occupational-listing-hierarchy.md