use case data files now in examples directory

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:37:26 +0000
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Dan et al

Yesterday I took an action to copy the data files from the use cases into new sub-directories in the [examples area][1]. I've done this in the `gh-pages` branch.

Sadly, most of these directories contain _only_ the original tabular data and no target XML/JSON/RDF :-(

You'll need to refer to the use cases themselves to get the gist of how the data files fit with each use case scenario.

BR, Jeremy

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/csvw/tree/gh-pages/examples/use-case-data-files