RE: June 18 call summary: resolved to publish use-cases-and-requirements

All - following some great suggestions from Richard Ishida @ W3C, I've amended the RTL i18n use case. We now get no HTML validation errors (am using <bdo> not <bdi> and zero-width-non-joiner U+200C `&#8204;` to prevent Arabic characters from being joined together). Richard also suggested a number of improvements to the use case itself - which have been incorporated.

So ... that's all checked in and I've created another [publishing snapshot][1] (& [diff][2]).

So Ivan - pending comments from Eric or Davide, I think we're good to get in touch with the webmaster for official publication.

Jeremy

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/WD-ucr-2014-07-01/Overview.html
[2]: http://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/WD-ucr-2014-07-01/diff-20140327.html