RE: June 18 call summary: resolved to publish use-cases-and-requirements

Ivan - many thanks for your weekend working!

I have republished the [publishing snapshot][1] in gh-pages branch, along with its [diff to previous version][2], including all your changes.

At this point, I have _NOT_ yet amended the [ED draft][3] to reflect a change in the previous version (e.g. lines 14-16):

---
    previousPublishDate: "2014-03-27",
    previousMaturity: "FPWD",
    previousURI: "http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-csvw-ucr-20140327/",
---

I suggest that you make these changes only once it has been passed to the W3C webmaster in case we need to make some more (unforeseen) changes between now and then.

Many thanks, Jeremy

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/WD-ucr-2014-07-01/Overview.html
[2]: http://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/WD-ucr-2014-07-01/diff-20140327.html
[3]: http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html