Re: June 18 call summary: resolved to publish use-cases-and-requirements

Jeremy,

- Have checked out the repo, made some changes on the index file to respond to your various questions on the references (I have also added the necessary references). I think that, from that point of view, it is ready to go. I pushed this into the pwd-ucr branch.
- I have also looked at the checker's response, namely the 'manual' checks, and I did not find any problems

I would think that you can go ahead with the latest version, merge and generate the final Overview.html file in the gq-pages branch. Once this is done, I can then copy them to the final place. I have sent a publication request to the webmaster.

Anything else you need me for before I take over to put this up onto the W3C?

Cheers

Ivan

On 20 Jun 2014, at 17:11 , Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk> wrote:

> Ivan - thanks for initial comment. We'll merge pwd-ucr into gh-pages once we're happy. Until then, I fix `index.html` in gh-pages branch and then generate a new `Overview.html` (from respec) which I commit into pwd-ucr.
>
> Jeremy

>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2014Jun/0131.html
>>> [2]:
>>> https://rawgit.com/w3c/csvw/pwd-ucr/publishing-snapshots/WD-ucr-2014-