RE: ACTION-23: Remove empty categories from uc doc (CSV on the Web Working Group)

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 08:56:58 +0000
To: "Ceolin, D." <d.ceolin@vu.nl>, CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Hi Davide -

I am still seeing two empty requirements categories. See use-cases-and-requirements/index.html lines 3220-3231.

"""
        <section id="can-req-annotation">
          <h2>Requirements relating to annotation of CSV</h2>
          <dl>

          </dl>
        </section>
        <section id="can-req-metadata-discovery">
          <h2>Requirements relating to metadata discovery</h2>
          <dl>

          </dl>
        </section>
"""