RE: Issue raised in health informatics use case (HL7 messages)

James et al, I've updated the use case document to remove the HL7 use case and add a general note to the use case section indicating that we're only focusing on examples that are tabular, not only row oriented, data. HL7 format is explicitly mentioned there. See below:

"""
The use cases below describe many applications of tabular data. Whilst there are many different variations of tabular data, all the examples conform to the definition of tabular data defined in the Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web:

Tabular data is data that is structured into rows, each of which contains information about some thing. Each row contains the same number of fields (although some of these fields may be empty), which provide values of properties of the thing described by the row. In tabular data, fields within the same column provide values for the same property of the thing described by the particular row.

In selecting the use cases we have reviewed a number of row oriented data formats that, at first glance, appear to be tabular data. However, closer inspection indicates that one or other of the characteristics of tabular data were not present. For example, the HL7 format, from the health informatics domain defines a separate schema for each row (known as a "segment" in that format) which means that HL7 messages do not have a regular number of columns for each row.
"""

Best regards, Jeremy