Re: Agenda for telcon 2014-06-04

On 3 June 2014 10:26, Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk> wrote:
> Hi Jeni - can I add some line items to tomorrow's agenda (under the use case & requirements section) please?

Thanks for adding these. In general, spec editors should feel
comfortable jumping in to refine the agenda for "their" section of the
meeting. The specs are the ultimate output of this group so it's
important that the meetings provide our editors with as much
assistance as possible.

> i) confirmation that the health informatics use case (HL7) can be removed
> ii) determine if we are happy that _all_ RTL tabular data is logically the same as LTR tabular data - just that it is rendered differently
> iii) confirm whether DanBri's hierarchical tabular data example needs to be converted into a use case

On that 3rd point - yes, let's do it. Do you have enough material from
the mail thread or can I help flesh this out? It would be reasonable
to list this as a schema.org-related use case since the motivation was
to do a better job defining values for 'occupationalCategory' in
http://schema.org/JobPosting

Dan