Repeated properties requirement [WAS: New i18n use case [WAS: CSV use case]]

AndyS,

I have included you comments in the reworked "R-RepeatedProperties" requirement <http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/#R-RepeatedProperties>. I decided to include _all_ the examples of how properties could be repeated in one place ...
- repeated rows using same primary key (or blank to indicate "same as above")
- repeated columns
- microsyntax

Comments welcome (as ever).

Jeremy