Re: Agenda for telcon 2014-06-04

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:50:01 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
On 2 June 2014 18:43, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> The agenda separates the RDF conversion issue from the JSON/XML one. My impression (and certainly my intention:-) is that the discussion is more on the general principles (although we keep using Turtle example, probably because we both feel comfortable with it...)

We keep going around and around on this. When we discuss in terms of
generalities it feels hard to make progress. I'd like to fix on some
specific UC-based sample CSV(s) and some specific target RDF, target
XML etc.

Can articulate your 'general principles' point using a specific
example? e.g. https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/examples/simple-weather-observation.md

Once we have examples of the kinds of specific XML we want to see,
alongside specific RDF(rdfa/json/turtle/whatever), it should be
possible to seek general principles...

cheers,

Dan