Reminder: CSVW WG call tomorrow July 30th: summer preparation

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:18:41 +0100
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@theodi.org>
As mentioned last week
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2014Jul/0044.html),

"Jeni and I suggest we have a call next week (weds 29th July) to plan
activities through August"

I've posted an (informal) agenda at
https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_2014-07-30 but given
that many people are away, I'd expect this to be a low-key meeting.

Jeni - I'm happy to chair if we consider it a full meeting requiring a
named chair. From my perspective I think one of the most useful things
we could do is identify areas for practical technical investigations
into mappings, and encourage people to work together (cc:'ing the
list) during August even if we're not formally meeting.

AOB?

Dan