Re: URGENT: Please vote to publish these specs

From: Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock@okfn.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 11:02:14 +0100
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Cc: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
+1 on both

--

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see

*Come to the Open Knowledge Festival <http://okfestival.org/> in Berlin
15-17 July 2014!*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.