Re: Soooo much biology data is CSV oriented...

Alf,

Your link shows other interest table requirements.    I also found
this link off from above article that expands upon tables used in a
publication....

Eric

What do we mean by data? (Copied from [1])

"Data are any and all of the digital materials that are collected and
analyzed in the pursuit of scientific advances." Examples could
include spreadsheets of original measurements (of cells, of
fluorescent intensity, of respiratory volume), large datasets such as
next-generation sequence reads, verbatim responses from qualitative
studies, software code, or even image files used to create figures.
Data should be in the form in which it was originally collected,
before summarizing, analyzing or reporting.