Re: use case: NetCDF data

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:31:51 -0800
To: "Tandy, Jeremy" <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Cc: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Hi Jeremy,

I support Stasinos's NetCDF data use case.   While mainstream NetCDF
is in a binary form, the NetCDF variables represent vectors of scalar
(byte, character, short, int, float, and double) values making the
format somewhat akin to the biological and chemistry examples I
contributed last week that contain a metadata header and block of
data.

Eric