Request for assistance: editing use case & requirements document

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:10:17 +0000
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Hi all -

The use case document<http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/> is now well underway, hopefully we can see where that's heading.

Looking at my calendar for the next 4 weeks, I have less time to contribute to the editorial ... and I note the timescales identified by Jeni and danbri at our first telcon which indicated the milestone for first public working draft for March - with an initial draft for end Feb.

So ... there are two options:

i)                    More offers of assistance to edit the document - I think that we can probably partition the use cases from the wiki.

ii)                   We push the timelines

Here's hoping for option #1

Jeremy