RE: Organising Requirements

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:31:39 +0000
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
CC: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Agree with the idea of clustering the requirements. At present, there is no ordering or group at all ... I'm just adding them as they materialise & trying to reference the motivating use cases.

I've added the clustering comment as an issue in the doc to remind us to group things as we progress.

Jeremy