Re: Use Case: Multiple Data Sets in Single File

I haven't formally introduced myself to the group yet, and I'm probably not
fully caught up, but why not a zip file (or tarball) containing each
dataset as a distinct .csv file along with a manifest file indexing the
contents? That's a format that has become fairly common across the
industry, and is easily machine unpackable and readable.

Thanks,

Chris Metcalf
Director of Platform
chris.metcalf@socrata.comhttp://www.socrata.com