Re: ISSUE management

On 19/02/14 09:12, Alfredo Serafini wrote:
> Hi Andy, if you plan to mantain some source/documentation on github,
> that issue management it's really good, widely used, and permits also
> the usage of the @username reference, which may be used for discussing
> specific technical elements inline, as a sort of inline topic for every
> issue.
>
> Alfredo

Alfredo,

Yes, for the documents on github, that's the way I presume we're doing
it and this was confirmed in the call.  It works well for matters about
a document where the editor can close the issue when done.

But what about issues that are not specific to a document (at the moment)?

In other WG, are proposed, refined before being accepted by the WG as
"issues" and it is WG resolutions that close that kind of issue.  That's
a different a different kind of issue.

Chairs?

 Andy