updated use case document

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:41:53 +0000
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
All ... I've begun adding use cases and requirements into the use case and requirements document<http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/> (source is on github(gh-pages) @ csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html) starting with the surface temperatures databank use case<http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/#UC-SurfaceTemperatureDatabank>. I'll keep going in this style until told otherwise; feedback welcome. Regarding the requirements I've synthesised, this is only the very beginning - and I'm going to need help to extract, disambiguate and validate all the requirements we've been inferring so far.

Jeremy