Intro: Jürgen Umbrich

From: Juergen Umbrich <juergen.umbrich@wu.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:34:03 +0100
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I just recently joined the working group and wanted to give a quick introduction about myself.

I joined the Institute of Information Business of Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU Wien) in January 2014 as a postdoctoral research with Axel Polleres in the area of "Data and Knowledge Engineering”.
Before joining WU Wien, I worked at Fujitsu, Ireland and did my PhD at the Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
My current interests are in the area of consuming Open data and with CSV as one of the major data formats in that area my interest in the working group activities.

Cheers
   Jürgen
--
Dr. Jürgen Umbrich
WU Vienna, Institute for Information Business