Use cases

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 11:45:40 +0000
To: public-csv-wg@w3.org
Hi,

I’ve added a couple of use cases to the ones that Adam already provided on the wiki page at:

  https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Use_Cases

Just a reminder that we will be going through these use cases on the call tomorrow. It would be great if everyone could contribute at least one. They only need to be short.

We will use the use cases to gather requirements against which we can test any proposed approaches for formats.

Cheers,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison