Multilingualism (was Re: Metadata vocabulary in JSON-lD and Turtle)

Hi Gregg,

You'll be unsurprised to see that I'm particularly interested in how the
context file ends up - from my POV what you're doing here has wider
applicability than the CSVW case as I expect I won't be the only person
to point to this as an example of how to do it.

One thing that bothers me a little is that the context file assumes
monolingualism. You never know, Ivan might feel motivated to chuck in
French and Hungarian labels in his copious spare time (more seriously I
think it pretty likely that we'll have translations of the context file
before long).

Which is a long-winded way of asking you kindly to consider adding in
language tags for the English labels and comments - or will that throw
too big a spanner in the works?

Phil.

--

Phil Archer