Re: An aside: a bit of history... [Fielded Text]

Hi David,

I still actively work on a code base.  Fixing up bugs and adding some
minor features.

http://sourceforge.net/p/tfieldedtext/code/commit_browser
http://sourceforge.net/p/fteditor/code/commit_browser
http://sourceforge.net/p/ftvalid/code/commit_browser

Works very well for me now-a-days.

I stopped promoting Fielded Text because nobody really seemed
interested.  If there was any interest, I would be happy to get involved.

Regards
Paul