Request for comments - Requirements analysis

From: Ceolin, D. <d.ceolin@vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:38:57 +0000
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Eric, Jeremy and I had a first round of comments about the requirements and came up with a series of proposal, nicely organized by Eric. Please find them on github (in CSV or CLS format):

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/use-cases-and-requirements/csvw-requirements-notes.csv

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/use-cases-and-requirements/csvw-requirements-notes.xls

Since we would like to have your opinions, to facilitate commenting, I've also ported the CSV on the wiki (I hope not to create troubles due to duplication of resources):

https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Requirements_analysis

We look forward to hearing what you all think,

Davide