Re: Some comments on the RDF->CSV document

On 27/04/14 13:26, Ivan Herman wrote:

>>> The doc is "CSV2RDF":-)
>>>
>>> Did you have in mind that your small JS library is working in the
>>> RDF data model or JSON?  So while I agree JSON is a "must" for
>>> the WG, for your case, the CSV->JSON is the need.  This doc you
>>> reviewed may not be the one you want.
>>>
>>> Maybe we end up with a lot of sharing (good) but we don't know
>>> yet.
> By 'syntax' I meant the syntax used for the templates themselves. Ie,
> still a CSV->RDF (whether producing turtle or JSON-LD is a secondary
> issue at this point).

Ah - you had 2 litmus tests.

I agree - JSON for the metadata and templating.  Sharing between the
output syntaxes is more important than potential(unproven) data
integration possibilities of using RDF (and as someone who does use
Turtle/RDF for configuration file, the reuse/share angle is indeed small).

Ideally, part of the metadata and templating is JSON-LD.

	Andy