Re: Spec review request: CSV on the Web

Hi,

Thank you for the editorial corrections, which have mostly been incorporated into https://github.com/w3c/csvw/pull/606

One exception is the comment on RTL, LTR and UTF. There are no occurrences of these that are not capitalized, except when they occur within code or filenames where they should be lowercase.

Also I have not changed comprise/comprising to comprize/comprizing - I hope that I’m correct not to do so.

Please confirm that you are happy with the corrections that have been made.

Thanks,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison