Group Communications: Preferred Tools [via CSS Accessibility Community Group]

From: Molly Holzschlag <molly@molly.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:55:32 +0000
To: public-cssacc@w3.org
Hi folks, In Working Groups we use phone, IRC, wiki, blogs and F2Fs to foster
group communications. As a community group, we have all of this technology as
well. I realize everyone has personal preferences. I personally think this blog
(viewable to you via email, RSS, etc.) is best for now as our main point of
contact, [...]

This post sent on CSS Accessibility Community Group

'Group Communications: Preferred Tools'

Learn more about the CSS Accessibility Community Group: