Welcome, Welcome [via CSS Accessibility Community Group]

From: Molly Holzschlag <molly@molly.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 21:55:21 +0000
To: public-cssacc@w3.org
Hi Everyone! Molly here, current chair of this CG (that's open for discussion
btw, right now the group needs a cat herder and apparently I'm her!) I'd like to
extend a welcome to all existing and incoming folks and ask that you write a few
words about yourself, where you live (Time Zone too, please), your interest
[...]

This post sent on CSS Accessibility Community Group

'Welcome, Welcome'

http://www.w3.org/community/cssacc/2012/05/29/welcome-welcome/

Learn more about the CSS Accessibility Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/cssacc