Welcome, Welcome [via CSS Accessibility Community Group]

From: Molly Holzschlag <molly@molly.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 21:55:21 +0000
To: public-cssacc@w3.org
Hi Everyone! Molly here, current chair of this CG (that's open for discussion
btw, right now the group needs a cat herder and apparently I'm her!) I'd like to
extend a welcome to all existing and incoming folks and ask that you write a few
words about yourself, where you live (Time Zone too, please), your interest

This post sent on CSS Accessibility Community Group

'Welcome, Welcome'

Learn more about the CSS Accessibility Community Group: