Re: csswg-test merge into web-platform-tests

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Geoffrey Sneddon <me@gsnedders.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Geoffrey Sneddon <me@gsnedders.com> wrote:
>>  * Monday, afternoon PDT: the Mercurial repo and Shepherd will become
>> read-only, and Mercurial will stop being sync'd with GitHub.
>
> This is now done.
>
>>  * Tuesday afternoon BST: the merge will land on master on
>> web-platform-tests; all future pull requests and issues should be
>> filed on the web-platform-tests repository. csswg-test will become a
>> historical archive, and almost everyone with write access will lose
>> it. Hopefully (though not quite certainly) all issues on csswg-test
>> will be moved over on Tuesday afternoon as well (failing that,
>> Wednesday morning).
>
> This is on track. I expect issues to be moved tomorrow at this point.

And this is now done. <https://github.com/w3c/csswg-test> now has a
different default branch and has a README with some basic
instructions. There are further instructions about moving things over
in <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/blob/master/css/README.md>.

In general, as the first README says, don't feel any need to move pull
requests over: I'll do that later this week and move all existing
comments over as well. At the same time, please don't open any new
pull requests (or issues!) against csswg-test.

/Geoffrey