Re: [css-writing-modes-3] [css-inline-3] Need for new Ahem font version with addition of 1 glyph with Vertical_Orientation property set to U

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 18:25:37 -0500
To: Chris Lilley <nantonos@epona.net>
Le 2017-01-31 16:11, Chris Lilley a écrit :
> Hi Gérard
>
> Thanks for that.
>
> ahem.ttf and AHEM____.TTF both updated with your
> Ahem_Myles2.ttf__size_22572.
>
> README updated with version from GitHub, plus the three additional
> characters added to that.
>
> Please let me know if you spot any breakage.

https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Fonts/Ahem/

Chris, if you could break the first 2 sentences (which start with "The
Ahem font belongs..." and with "The Ahem font was...)" with a few <br>
or something like that at every 70-80 characters, so that the README
file does not generate unneedlessly an horizontal scrollbar, that would
be great.

You did not keep the previous list of versions (v1, v2, v3); I would
have tried to keep that... but no biggie.

Everything else seems in order.

Gérard
--
Test Format Guidelines