Re: [css-ui]headers not being served

From: Peter Linss <plinss@csswg.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 09:11:58 -0800
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, Geoffrey Sneddon <me@gsnedders.com>
To: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
The built test suites on test.csswg.org <http://test.csswg.org/> don’t support .headers files only the wpt-serve system does, you need a .htaccess file instead (or better, in addition to) for now. At some point, we’ll add support for .headers files, most likely when we update the build system for the wpt merge.

Peter