Re: [css-writing-modes-3] [css-inline-3] Need for new Ahem font version with addition of 1 glyph with Vertical_Orientation property set to U

Le 2017-01-20 07:00, Chris Lilley a écrit :
> If it is just replacing the contents of
>
> https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Fonts/Ahem/
>
> with the one Myles posted, I can do that. However, the list archive at
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2016Aug/0015.html
>
> has mysteriously discarded the attachment. Myles, could you please
> send me a copy directly?

Chris,

I am attaching here Ahem_Myles2.ttf ,  22572 bytes , which, historically
speaking, would probably have the Ahem 4.2 version number.

I have thoroughly updated my own Ahem font test page:

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/Ahem2016TestPage.html

Chris, I believe you will have to update the README file
https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Fonts/Ahem/README
... but I believe it is generated by
https://github.com/litherum/AhemMaker code itself.

But the last 3 characters
"橫" (U+6A6B): Thin horizontal stripe and full advance;
"縦" (U+7E26): Thin vertical stripe and full advance;
"縱" (U+7E31): Thin vertical stripe and full advance;
are not listed over in/at
https://github.com/litherum/AhemMaker/blob/master/README

Test Format Guidelines

Test Style Guidelines