Re: Guidelines for editing the CSS testsuite with github

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <me@gsnedders.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 17:36:17 +0100
To: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 3:09 AM, Gérard Talbot
<css21testsuite@gtalbot.org> wrote:
> Le 2017-03-31 21:51, Chris Lilley a écrit :
>> On 2017-03-31 02:35, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
>>> Apart from the following general ressources [1] , [2] are there some
>>> guidelines/tutorial for editing the CSS testsuite with github?
>>> Where are the repos of the tests ?
>> This has all recently changed (like, 3 days ago) so the documentation
>> is not caught up yet.
> Geoffrey,
> When will the documentation on GitHub be updated and reliable?

What specific documentation is out of date or unreliable?

And yes, I know some of documentation is wrong, but all of it was
wrong before the merge and merging it hasn't made it any more wrong,
and I don't think it's reasonable to expect me to fix all the problems
with documentation around the testsuite. The wiki, especially, mostly
contains documentation that has been out of date for many years. If
people believe the documentation is wrong and is causing problems,
they should step up to fix it.