[css-writing-modes-3] text-orientation-014 test removed

Le 2015-12-07 20:17, Koji Ishii a écrit :

>> Le 2015-12-07 10:26, Koji Ishii a écrit :
>>
>> [snipped]
>>
>> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/text-orientation-014.xht

>>> This test is not good, but does not look wrong to me.
>>>

>> With Firefox 45.0a1 nightly, try
>>

>> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/text-orientation-mixed-vs-sideways-002.xht
>>
>> where a) and b) correspond to the code involved in
>> text-orientation-014.xht . Right now, I am not sure how should a
>> sideways-ed latin text be rendered inside a line box whose dominant
>> baseline is central.
>>

> Gecko looks incorrect to me. text-orientation should not change the
> line
> height. Slight differences in baseline position can be possible, but
> not
> line height.
>
> text-orientation-014.xht also has another issue: the font used is not
>> specified. So, the default system font on the tester's os is
>> involved...
>> while I might have another and different default system font for my
>> os.
>>

> True, from that perspective, it's not really a good test. But the test
> method being not good and incorrect test are two different things.

Okay. After considerable thinking, I have remove
text-orientation-014.xht test.

The top part of that test is now

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/block-flow-direction-vrl-026.xht

and has been approved.

The bottom part of text-orientation-014.xht test is not correct,
therefore I'm removing it.

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/reference/text-orientation-014-ref.xht

is also removed.

http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/d6b2c97eb091