Re: [css-writing-modes-3] [css-inline-3] Need for new Ahem font version with addition of 1 glyph with Vertical_Orientation property set to U

On 08/09/2016 04:47 PM, Myles C. Maxfield wrote:
> Here’s the README i’ve included in the project which generates the font:

Thanks!

> Greek capital letter Chi (U+3A7): Thin horizontal stripe and full advance
> "横" (U+6A2A): Thin horizontal stripe and full advance
> Greek capital letter Upsilon (U+3A5): Thin vertical stripe and full advance
> "纵" (U+7EB5): Thin vertical stripe and full advance.

Can you detail the coordinates of these stripes?
It will be useful to know when making references.

Also, if you haven't checked yet, make sure that the font
will render without anti-aliasing at multiples of 5px?
This is a property of the current Ahem font that we need
to keep.

Also, would you mind adding the mappings suggested by Florian? :)

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2016Jul/0019.html