'medium' font-size computes to 16px: uncommon, unreliable assumption

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 21:52:05 -0400
Hello,

"
The 'medium' font-size computes to 16px.
"
should be considered as an uncommon assumption which should not be
relied upon in all test suites. I wish this would change. I wish all
test suites would make the 'medium' font-size of document root element
computed to 16px a *_formal requirement_* before taking tests or test
suite and not make it an uncommon assumption. Especially when
automatically checking thousands of tests with dedicated computers.

I am open to discussion here.

Gérard
--
Test Format Guidelines