Re: Downgrading "may" tests

Hello fantasai,

Sunday, March 29, 2015, 12:33:42 AM, you wrote:

> Since higher level CSS specs can have more stringent requirements
> than CSS2.1 tests, some of these tests are "may" in CSS2.1 but
> shouldn't be flagged as such for their Level 3 version.

> I think we'd talked about having levelled "may" flags as a possible
> solution. In any case, do we have a way forward here? Can we make one?

If something was in 2.1 as may and 3 or 4 as must, the simple way
forward is to duplicate the 2.1 test, edit the spec link to remove the
2.1 link and add the more recent level 3 or 4 one, and remove the may
flag from the meta.

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain