Re: CR+LF or LF?

Le 2015-06-03 04:45, Koji Ishii a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a guideline for the use of CR+LF or LF in the test suites?
>
> I'm seeing it's a bit mixed, and it causes showing differences on
> every import to our repo.
>
> Should we fix our import script to convert them, or should they be
> fixed in the CSS WG repo?
>
> /koji

"
Style Rules

A number of style rules should be applied to the test file. These are
not uniformly enforced throughout the existing tests, but will be for
new tests. Any of these rules may be broken if the test demands it:

     No trailing whitespace

     Use spaces rather than tabs for indentation

     Use UNIX-style line endings (i.e. no CR characters at EOL).
"

Style rules
http://testthewebforward.org/docs/test-format-guidelines.html#style-rules

UNIX-style line endings could be better described ...

Test Format Guidelines

Test Style Guidelines

Test Templates

CSS Naming Guidelines