The new tests for vertical align with vertical writing mode

From: Shiozawa, Hajime <hajime.shiozawa@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:22:26 +0900
Gérard,

I've submitted the new tests for 'vertical-align' property with vertical
writing-mode.
https://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/8dd028e99e73
Could you review it?

First, I've created the four test-cases for the pattern which is not
affected by its baseline.

writing-mode: (vertical-rl)
vertical-align: (top | text-top | text-bottom | bottom)
=> four pattern.

I think that in these test it is no need to test with variation of
text-orientation because the calculation with 'top', 'text-top',
'text-bottom' and 'bottom' is not affected by baseline.

I will create test other properties which is affected by its baseline
('middle', 'sub', 'super', <percentage>, <length>) after the above test
case is approved.

Hajime.

--
# 塩澤 元 (Shiozawa, Hajime)