Re: [css-writing-modes-3] text-combine-upright-inherit-all-001 and its reference file

Inline:

> On Jul 5, 2015, at 10:48 AM, Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org> wrote:
>
> Koji,
>
> This is just in case you are not already aware of this...
>
> [src]
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/text-combine-upright-inherit-all-001.html

> [nightly-unstable]
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-writing-modes-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html/text-combine-upright-inherit-all-001.htm

> [reference src]
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/reference/text-combine-upright-inherit-all-001.html

> [reference nightly-unstable]
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-writing-modes-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html/reference/text-combine-upright-inherit-all-001.htm

> The reference file should not use text-combine-horizontal property and no vendor prefix. As it is (right now), it's just a copy of the test.
>
> The reference file should just use:
>
> #container {
>    font-size:50px;
> }

Tried that, but pixel images do not match due to some layouts involved by text-combine-upright.

It does pass on browsers that do not support text-combine-upright at all, that’s unfortunate, but there are several other tests that tests the support of the property, and since this test is specifically testing its inheritability, I think that’s ok.

If you have ideas to test inheritability that fails nicely for non-supported browsers, that’s appreciated, but when it’s hard, I think that’s ok, no?

/koji