Re: Review of 'row-progression-01[1-8].xht'

Le 2015-01-21 09:45, 塩澤 元 a écrit :
> Thank you for your reviewing.
> I have submitted.
>
> https://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/363969572bdf
>
> Thank you.

Hajime,

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/table-column-order-002.xht

'vertical-rl' and with 'direction' set to 'rtl' will have its column
displayed from bottom (1st column) to top (last column). The inline base
direction is still from top to bottom." name="assert" />

I understand your text assert; I hope others will too.
"bottom" refers to physical bottom of table.
1st column refers to source code order.
"The inline base direction is still from top to bottom.": the test does
not *easily* allow to verify this, to check this because of the design
of the test.

I think the test as it is is acceptable, approvable.

--------

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/table-column-order-004.xht

'direction' set to 'rtl' are handled according to a bottom-to-top inline
flow direction." name="assert" />

What you wrote here is not correct. The inline flow direction is still
top-to-bottom. The column direction though is (physical) bottom to
(physical) top. The column order starts at inline-end of table. The 1st
column is the last (in source code order) table cell.

Please examine the following tests:

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/colspan-ltr-table.xht

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/colspan-rtl-table.xht

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/colspan-vertical-rl-ltr-table.xht

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/colspan-vertical-rl-rtl-table.xht

If you replace the arrow ("&#8592;") in the
colspan-vertical-rl-rtl-table test with some text sample, say, "1234"
and try/load that test with Chrome 40.0.2214.91, you will see that
inline flow direction is still top-to-bottom.

Try this page in any mainstream browsers:
http://www.gtalbot.org/DHTMLSection/DynamicTableFormatting.html
and then only toggle the "Table direction" radio buttons: the inline
flow direction does not change: only the order of columns change.

Test Format Guidelines

Test Style Guidelines

Test Templates

CSS Naming Guidelines