Re: [css-writing-mode] change a structure of text-baseline test cases.

Le 2014-11-23 01:59, fantasai a écrit :

> These are the effects of the dominant baseline:
>   * when glyphs of different sizes are aligned to each other

(...)

> Alignment of Different-size Text
> --------------------------------
>
> To test different sizes, we will need some text on the line that is of
> at
> least two different sizes. I suggest using three sizes, to test sizing
> both
> up and down. For example,

> 30px/50px/10px
> should show off the differences adequately.)

Hajime,

Example given:

I used 60px/90px/30px in this example file for central baseline:

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/dominant-baseline-central-glyphs-diff-sizes.xht

You can reuse this code for your text-baseline-* (and/or
dominant-baseline-*) tests.

> For central alignment, we can use different-colored squares ("A") and
> require
> that the squares be perfectly centered with respect to each other.
>
> For alphabetic alignment, we can use "É" glyphs (or "p" glyphs) all of
> the
> same color and require that the appropriate side of the resulting shape
> is
> straight.

For alphabetic baseline:

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/dominant-baseline-alphabetic-glyphs-diff-sizes.xht

You can reuse this code for your text-baseline-* (and/or
dominant-baseline-*) tests.

I used fuchsia color because there is a swatch-fuchsia.png support
image.

Gérard

--
Test Format Guidelines