Re: Directory structure of test suites?

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 4:28 PM, Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
wrote:

> [snip]
>
> I wonder if you could "hg-copy" CSSHWOrientationTest.otf file into the
> css-writing-modes-3/support folder and then link your test to
> css-writing-modes-3/support folder. Possibly not because they could need to
> be downloaded, then installed on the operating system of users who do not
> have such fonts.

hg-copy works for me, I'll try that.

At this point, I think you need to ask Peter Linss to confirm or infirm if
> we can presume, postulate that fonts in /adobe-fonts/ are to be downloaded
> and to be installed on the system of testers (people taking the tests) by
> testers themselves.

I'd prefer less fonts required to install on the system, and I think Peter
and you thought so too before, no?

The font isn't big (47kb,) it shouldn't cause too much problems even on
systems without hardlinks.

/koji