Re: CSS Grid Layout tests suite

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas <rego@igalia.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:14:03 +0100
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

On 25/10/14 20:34, GĂ©rard Talbot wrote:
>> [1] http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/spec/css-grid-1/
>
> Rego,
>
> I can not view the existing Grid Layout 1 tests right now with Shepherd.

I don't know why. The link above works fine for me, even if I'm not
logged in.

> I can make some comments on 1 test (randomly chosen). I understand you
> are not the author of such test... and it appears that those tests were
> based on an outdated version of the spec.

Yes, you're right, I'm not the author and they're outdated.
Thanks for the review, I agree with all of your comments.

However, as I'm not the author, I don't know what's the best approach to
carry on.
I'm just wondering if it'd be a better idea to start from scratch with
new tests, that will replace the current ones step by step once the new
tests are reviewed and integrated.

What do you think?

Best regards,
  Rego