Re: Using open source fonts in CSS test suites?

From: Ken Lunde <lunde@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:28:10 +0000
To: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
CC: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Koji,

And, as the developer of those fonts, I am willing to make changes and additions to make them more useful for CSS Test Suite purposes.

I am not familiar with how the CSS test suites work, so I would need to be specific instructions about what needs to be changed or added, even if it means creating additional font resources. I basically need to know the specifications/dimensions of any glyphs that need to be designed, how they are to be encoded, and what OpenType features, if any, need to be defined.

Regards...

-- Ken