Using open source fonts in CSS test suites?

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 14:49:43 +0000
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
CC: Ken Lunde <lunde@adobe.com>
Hi all,

Could someone please teach me how I could use open source fonts in CSS test suites? The font in question is the one Ken Lunde created for the testing purposes[1], and its license is SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE, available here[2].

I found the fonts/CSSTest directory[3] contains bunch of fonts along with the same SIL LICENSE file, though the date is slightly different. Is creating a directory under fonts and putting the LICENSE file and README file good enough?

[1] http://sourceforge.net/adobe/csso9ntestfonts/wiki/Home/
[2] http://sourceforge.net/adobe/csso9ntestfonts/wiki/License/
[3] http://hg.csswg.org/test/file/tip/fonts/CSSTest

/koji