Re: [csswg-test] Tests for the formatting of ::first-letter (#659)

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:44:46 +0100
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
On 19 Nov 2014, at 11:32, W3C Sync Bot <notifications@github.com> wrote:
> Automatic validation checks of commit b750a2b discovered the following problems:
>
> In css-pseudo-4/first-letter-003.html:
>
> 	• Not linked to a tracked specification anchor.
> In css-pseudo-4/first-letter-002.html:
>
> 	• Not linked to a tracked specification anchor.
> In css-pseudo-4/first-letter-001.html:
>
> 	• Not linked to a tracked specification anchor.

The tests are about first-letter, which isn’t new, but what they test wasn’t normative until css-pseudo, which is only an editor’s draft so far, and did not have a test suite. I don’t think the tests themselves need to be fixed (at least in this respect), but do I need to do anything about getting the spec to be tracked?

 - Florian